The bio-economy is based on nature’s recycling principle and regards the change to a recycling economy as an essential model. (BMBF and BMEL Bio economy in Germany: Opportunities for a bio-based and sustainable future. 2014).
This module offers the trainee an on-line course with the basic principles how to set up a company. Focus is on the business plan, including a marketing plan.
This on-line course is for teachers in VET-schools, trainers for further education and for adults who want to become a BBE entrepreneur.
In this on-line course it is about competences and skills which are important for a starting BBE entrepreneur. See also the overview of personal and entrepreneurial skills. In general, the course will help the new or changing entrepreneur to develop a business plan.
- He knows differences between the old and the new economy,
- He can set up a business plan,
- He understands the meaning of vision and mission, and knows how to formulate it,
- He understands what the difference is between a goal and an objective and he can formulate them for his own enterprise,
- He can make a strategy for his company,
- He can develop his operational tactics,
- He can make an analysis of his resources, both financial and raw materials.
- He can make an HR-plan
The scenario also contains a wiki, where you can find extra learning material, also from partner countries and a blog where teachers, trainers and trainees can exchange their experiences and suggestions..